Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Happy Novemberrrrr



            I love the month of November. Perhaps I’m biased because this is my birth month, but I love it none-the-less.  
*Happy Birthday all my November friends, Scorpios and Sagittarians alike*
            Aside from the enormous amount of birthdays this month there is also Thanksgiving, Veterans Day, Hanukkah, Daylight Savings, and even El Dia De Los Muertos (a Mexican holiday in remembrance of friends and loved ones who have passed away). Black Friday isn’t an official holiday but I know tons of females who would beg to differ. Cyber Monday, although the newest of the pseudo holidays, is also becoming more popular as that affords people the chance to do their Black Friday shopping from their work desks on Monday morning.
            The weather is getting chilly. It’s a grand 38 degrees here in NoVa today. As a Florida girl with sunshine blood running through my veins, I’m not too crazy about this weather. But the snow will be a beautiful sight from my balcony in the coming months (as long as I don’t have to go out into it).
            Some of my other favorite things about this month and the seasons changing are:       
                  *Boots
                                   * Scarves 
                                    *Layers 
                                    *Hot chocolate 
                                   *Walking into warm buildings  
                                   *Birthdays 
                                   *The aura of thankfulness in the air 
                                   *Family

            Leave me a comment below and let me know some of your favorite things about the month of November, the fall season, and some of the things you are thankful for.
~Tea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spill it here...