Thursday, November 7, 2013

A Warm November Embrace



Drunken words danced across our lips
As our secret inner desires
Proudly became our outward expressions.
My hands slowly grazed the skin
Decorated with moles and the prettiest brown hue
That my corrected vision has ever seen.

Stepping towards you, our chests meet.
My cheek presses softly against yours
As I move to rest it on your shoulder
While inhaling your signature Unforgivable scent.
Warm, soft arms envelop me
As your chin rests aside my forehead.

I close my eyes and breathe.
In that moment, only we exist.

Our chests play tug-o-war with each
Rise and fall of our inhales and exhales.
My right hand moves from your back
And finds comfort resting alongside your neck.
Drawing my lips from your neck to your ear
I whisper “Happy 10 months, Baby. I love you.”
~Tea
Written 11/5/13
Dedicated to V.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spill it here...