Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Tea Time Tuesday! Glad you could make it...

If you follow my social media then you should be expecting this tonight so here I am!

Anyone who knows me knows that there is always a method to my madness. My blog is nothing different. Each day has a theme, which will be revealed as my posts come along. Today is Tea Time Tuesday! (Come on, I can’t have “Tea Time” in the URL and not make time to have tea with my readers.)

What is Tea Time Tuesday?
Tea Time Tuesday is simply a day where I can be candid with my readers. I want it to feel like it’s just us relaxing and talking about random life things. It’ll feel like we’ve known each other forever. Just watch. I will share things like:

  • Books I’m currently reading
  • My latest travels
  • Juggling work, grad school, life, and blogging
  • How I handle personal issues that I think may help someone else
  • How I organize my space
  • Cute findings in my city
  • Highlights of bloggers, writers, artists, and anyone else dope that I come across
  • Anything else I can think about!


I can’t promise that it will be every Tuesday, maybe every other Tuesday. Just know that on Tuesdays when you come here

be prepared for the unexpected.

~Tea

P.S.

Don’t worry, you can still visit on Tuesdays even if you don’t drink tea J 

P. P. S. 
Check out my BlogLovin Account <a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13669619/?claim=k9awbykc79f">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a> 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spill it here...